Friday, October 14, 2011

October Photo Catch Up Pt. 1

So I'm only like 2 months behind on this blog! Ugh thats terrible! I really wish I had more time, it's just pretty much impossible these days. Roweyn's hardly napping and we're hardly home and when we are home, I'm almost never on the computer. So here I am posting photos of events that happened back in October. I want them on here and it's better late than never right?


*Side note: This post was written in December but I decided to publish it as if it was October so everything would be in the right month.


October was a beautiful month and we spent as much time outside as we could, enjoying the Fall weather and having play dates at the park with our favorite friends! So here is the first park play date we had!












No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...