Monday, October 10, 2011

Our Summer in Photos Pt. 2

I know it's been a while since I posted Part 1 of this series but here I am finally with Part 2, the month of July!


Starting off with our 4th of July weekend!



Every year our community has a boat parade/competition the morning of the 4th. They used to not have specific themes...(we did it one year before they chose the themes and did Cowboys and Indians. The guys were Cowboys, the Girls were Indians and we won First Place!!) So anyways, this years them was "Favorite Tv Shows/Movies) This was just one of the many boats on the lake! Love the Oompa Loompa!









We had a very relaxing 4th of July weekend, hanging down at the beach and going to a neighbors dinner party before heading to the park to watch the fireworks. Roweyn loved them this year (last year she slept through them on our boat)!








Apparently the only other time I used my actual camera in the month of July was when we went to the Sacramento Zoo. I already did a post on that with all the photos, so here is just one of them. If you'd like to see all of them, which I'm sure you would because they are pretty cute!! You can check them out here!!


Sorry this is such a short post of photos, I guess having a phone that takes great pictures is really convenient, which means not a lot of camera photos.




You can always check out our Roweyn's Ramblings posts which is all the photos I take on my iPhone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...