Monday, May 30, 2011

Movie Monday: Week Twenty Six

We have a busy week ahead of us! I decided to work an extra day and am working three days in a row but then I will have both Saturday and Sunday off which will be a nice change. But we will be busy every day this week so I have a feeling this Mama will be a little more tired than I usually am.


This week there are two videos of Rowe from the same night. Her just being cute and doing new things! She is 13.5 months old in them, doing some reading in the first one and cleaning anyone and everything in sight in the second one. 











I know lately the blog has been a bit boring....I just haven't had much time of anything else to post about but am hoping to change that this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...