Sunday, May 15, 2011

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk.14

This was the first week in months that I had 3 days off in a row and didn't have any appointments for Roweyn or myself. It was so weird to have so many days off, and no where to go...I didn't know what to do with myself. haha


Monday was a really long day at work and my Mom had Rowe with her so I had some quiet time after work for a bit.


Tuesday we had company and it was a pretty nice day so we spent most of it outside. We played in Roweyn's new favorite place, her playhouse. We did lots of exploring, she's really into the rocks that we have around our house.


After we were done playing, we came inside and I gave her a Plum Organics Apple Sauce Pouch, right when I told her to be careful with it, she accidentally squeezed it. We started laughing so hard because when she squeezed it, it squirted ALL OVER Cyder's head. It was so funny, we couldn't stop laughing, and poor Roweyn felt so bad she was crying.


We had a rough night of sleep that night, Roweyn cried a lot and had a really hard time sleeping, which meant for a tired baby and mama the next day.


I normally work at the cloth diaper store on Wednesdays, but wasn't needed this week. I made a chiropractors appointment but spent the rest of the day at home with Rowe. She took a 2 hour nap after sleeping terribly and was so much happier after she woke up.


That night I put her to bed before 10 then headed to bed myself, I woke up at 5 and realized I had slept through the night without being woken up. I was shocked, I went to check on Roweyn and she was sound asleep. I headed back to bed still surprised and slept until 6:15 when Rowe woke up, I pulled her into bed with me and we slept for another couple hours.


This was the first time Roweyn had slept through the night in probably a year! I have no idea why she did it and it was the only night it happened. She has had rough nights before and been tired but never slept through the night afterwards. I hope it happens again soon and more often! We were both in such a good mood on Thursday.


We spent another day at home on Thursday, I really wanted to get out of the house but there really was nothing for us to do. If we lived closer to town it wouldn't be too big of a deal to go out but since we don't, theres just no point and it ends up being a waste of gas. So we spent the day cleaning, relaxing and enjoying each others company.


Roweyn and I spent all morning together on Friday as I didn't have to work until the afternoon which is a rare occurrence. 


Our community does an annual Garage Sale that they call "Tools, Trash and Treasures", they do one side of the lake one weekend and the other side, the next weekend. Last year we didn't participate with selling because Roweyn was pretty little and we just didn't have the time. This year we're doing it and I am so stoked to get rid of the toys Rowe has grown out of, along with some of my stuff that I no longer want. I've been planning this for a year and am so excited to get it done! My Mom found some amazing things last year for Roweyn, in great shape and for awesome prices. This garage sale is one of the best in the area for finding great things because SO many houses participate all at once and it only happens once a year.


So this weekend was the first half of the garage sale, my mom went out super early Saturday morning and found some small things but nothing to exciting. I went out with her a little later and didn't find anything. I was so bummed. It was a bust. Either I didn't make it out early enough, or that half of the lake just didn't have anything good. Next weekend is our half of the lake, which usually has the better stuff anyway but I won't be going since I will be selling my own. :( If it gets slow though, I'm sure Ill be able to do some browsing.


It rained today, so I doubt anyone was even out today...It sure as heck better be nice weather next weekend! Today we spent the day getting ready for the week, doing laundry and such, pretty much the usual Sunday thing. Rowe seemed to have a little bit of an upset tummy, possibly for the past couple days and am hoping its not a big deal.


Roweyn has started this new thing, when she wants me to go somewhere or do something, she'll grab my hand and drag me over to whatever it is and put my hand on it. It's so funny and cute. She's done similar things like this before like pushing on my legs to get me to go somewhere. But this one is new and she's been doing it for a couple days now and will get upset if you don't go with her. I'm glad that she is communicating like this, since she can't use words for everything yet, it's nice to see she has found another way to show me what she wants!


I hardly took any photos this week, not sure why, since I had plenty of time but here's what I got!


Playing in her new favorite place

An accidental photo I took of myself


Her "Mama, gimme, gimme" look

And the result of getting what she wanted...my breakfast

Hoping that her hair is trying to get some sort of curl



Just my morning entertainment



Hope you all have a great week! Hopefully there won't be anymore blogger issues. I'm working on a few things that i just noticed that happened while blogger was down. I'll be back tomorrow for Movie Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...