Sunday, May 8, 2011

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk.13

Happy Mother's Day to all you beautiful, hard working Mamas! There should be a Mother's Day once a month to recognize all the hard work Moms do!


Wow, what a week it has been! We were so busy! Here's a super fast recap of the week and then I'll go into more detail with some, but others I will have posts for.


Monday I worked, not too exciting, my Mom dropped Roweyn off at my work before I was done. Very interesting to say the least! Roweyn was great, she hung out in her stroller most of the time, snacking and talking. I was supposed to be off within a half hour but ended being there for almost another 2 hours. I worked for an hour then had to wait around for another hour before I could leave.


That night while I was feeding Roweyn dinner, I was knocking my foot on the chair, she turned to me and said in her cute little baby voice "At ta door, Mama" and pointed to the door. I told her "No one's there, its just me" and she asks, "Oh, no one tere?" and I said, "Nope just me", she says, "K Mama".


I couldn't believe that I had just had an actual conversation with her! It blows my mind that we were able to do that and now daily we are having conversations. She's getting so big!


Tuesday was such a nice day! We headed to the park to meet Trisha and Kashmir. We had a nice little picnic, the girls played in the grass then we headed up to the playground for a bit before we headed of to an appointment.


Wednesday, we worked at P.Pants, my Mom and Tayelor came by in the afternoon and took Roweyn with them over to Tayelor's softball game where I picked her up about an hour later.


Thursday was such a fun day. Trisha and I have been talking about going to Roseville for a year now but never could because our cars were too small to take the girls in their infant car seats. Now that they're both in bigger car seats and I have the Escape, we were able to go on Thursday. The girls were both in a mood that morning and for part of the day but they napped on the way there. We headed to lunch, then over to Nordstrom where Roweyn got her first pair of bright purple Salt Water Sandals. They are so cute! Then we stopped at a few more stores, all mainly for the girls and then headed back home.


Friday we woke up super early and headed towards Vallejo to go to Six Flags Discovery Kingdom. We had such a fun day and will have a full post on it sometime this week!


We stayed at our friends house in Vacaville for the night and the woke up again super early Saturday morning to get to San Francisco for an even Tayelor was going to. While my mom and Tayelor did that, Roweyn and I spent the day with my Dad hanging out in SF which we will also talk about in the post.


We got home late last night and were so tired today that we spent Mother's Day today, relaxing in our pjs. We took a nap, did some laundry, took a bath and watched a movie.


Here's the first half of the week in photos, the rest will be in the other posts.




Kashmir

Rowe eating an orange

I turned around and she's laying down, munching on food
and enjoying the sun. SO CUTE!


Best Friends!



Holding hand and exploring

Snacking at P.Pants

Love snuggling



Lunch time buddies

Tons of more photos to come in posts later this week! Hope you all had a great weekend and a great week to come!





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...