Monday, May 16, 2011

Movie Monday: Week Twenty Four

It's only Monday and I feel like it should be later in the week....I don't think that is a good sign as to how this week is gonna go. :/ We have a busy week getting ready for our garage sale this weekend, but I am oh so excited to be getting rid of stuff! I hope it sells!

Anyways, we are finally onto February's movies. If you've been following me for a while, you'll remember that I had stopped for a bit a couple months ago due to computer issues, so we ended up getting behind on videos.

So Roweyn is 13 almost 13.5 months in this video, taking a bath in the big bath tub all by herself and loving it!



Hope you all have a great week. I probably won't be posting much since I will be getting everything organized for the garage sale, unless I start going crazy, then I might lay it all out on here. ;)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...