Thursday, June 2, 2011

Our Life Lately...

Has been crazy to say the least, which is why I have been so MIA on here the past few weeks. I'm working extra hours at the salon, but haven't been working at the diaper store. Soon I will be working 5 days a week, 4 at the salon and 1 at the diaper store. It's going to be interesting and I am going to be even more tired than I already am, but I'm really wanting to make some more money. I'm not lacking on money right now but I'm really feeling like, more than ever, that it is time for Roweyn, Cyder and me to find our own place.


Apparently that is almost impossible around here though, because a 2 bedroom house costs just as much as a 3 or even 4 bedroom house. It's crazy! I'm tempted to just find roommates and get a house together because it would be SO much cheaper! Like OMG only $600 for 2 people each instead of $900 - $1200 for just me. But of course, living with roommates isn't exactly the easiest thing to do. So I'm really torn, I guess I just keep making money and saving up so I can afford a giant rent payment every month.


Anyways back to what we've been up to....besides working, I've been focusing more on trying to get organized, cleaning and spending as much time as possible with Roweyn. I'm hardly on the computer anymore, except when I'm looking at houses for rent or trying to find feathers for hair feather extensions which is impossible. They are either so overly priced or completely out of stock. And of course, I have been getting busier at the salon with them and now I am so low that I need to buy more. I'm trying to go the cheapest route possible, by buying in bulk in one color and hand dying them myself but apparently thats what everyone else is doing as well!


I'm super bummed about this because it's a great way to make quick money and EVERYONE wants them right now. I may just have to suck it up for now and go the expensive route just to keep my supply up.


That's pretty much it at this point. Roweyn has an appointment later today, then I have to run errands and be back here before 5 for a haircut. So I'm off to finish getting ready, try to squeeze in some more cleaning as well as laundry and feed Roweyn lunch as soon as she gets up from her nap.


I'm hoping to get back to posting more, hopefully with photos but for now this is all I have time for!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...