Monday, June 27, 2011

Behind

I'm behind this week on posts, if you haven't already noticed. I didn't get to them yesterday and today was an extremely long and exhausting day at work. And I should totally be in bed right now. Roweyn's Ramblings is part way done so it will hopefully be up by tomorrow!


My baby is 1.5 years old today but I was at work for 9 hours and gone for 10 so I hardly got to see her. :( We had a fun night outside though and we have a fun week/weekend ahead of us so I won't be dwelling on the time I couldn't be with her but spending every moment in the present with her.


I found this quote on pinterest and it's something I told a lot of people after becoming pregnant and having Roweyn. And it pretty much describes myself perfectly so I thought I would share it.




Source: joyshope.com via Ash on Pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...