Monday, February 28, 2011

Once Again

My computer is back home with me! I spent a couple hours in the Apple store today backing everything up onto my external hard drive and it worked! Thank you God! So now I am home and messing with it and so far everything seems to be working pretty well. *As I knock on wood* And in case you have no idea what I am talking about you can read all about it here and here and here oh and one more right here! *Yeah I really had that many issues...and some...with my dang computer!*


I had a color class today that most of the girls from my salon went to and then afterwards we all went our separate ways. I headed to the mall to go to the Apple store and did my thing there. While waiting for it all to back up I decided to do some retail therapy. The past 10 times or so that I've been there lately *insert sarcasm* I haven't really found anything. I went into Nordstroms where I almost never shop and found I think around 6 tops! It was a little more than I wanted to spend but....I think I deserved it! Plus all my shirts are looking so drab and are all just plain one or two color shirts. These are so darling! They are all floral or have some sort of pattern. And are way different than what I have now! So excited! It's like a whole new wardrobe!


All in all it was a pretty great day! Fingers crossed that tomorrow when I go to turn my computer back on it will work! Now I leave you with a photo of how happy I was tonight! Oh and I have straight hair! Something you will rarely see on me anymore.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...