Monday, January 31, 2011

Computer Update

So we took in my computer Friday morning to Apple to get a diagnosis and see how much it would cost to repair it. Turns out the LogicBoard (MotherBoard) broke (or so they think) and needs to be replaced. It costs almost $500 to do so, which is definitely a big chunk of my bank account. Luckily for me, Apple seems to be super awesome and they are going to replace it and fix it for FREE!! Super stoked on this. Oh and as far as they can tell all of our photos and videos will be just fine!! Thank God!! So truely blessed by this outcome. Now it's just the waiting game until I get the call that I can go the 1.5 hour drive to pick it up!

If you are curious as to what happened to my computer in the first place, you can read about it here!
So until then, I won't have any fun posts up which means no Movie Monday this week. :( Hope you all have a wonderful week!

P.S. Do any of you have an iPhone 4? I'm getting one this week but can't decide between the 16gb and the 32gb...Any suggestions?? I have an iPod Nano that is 16gb and only has 4gb of space left because of all the music and videos of Roweyn that are on it. I would love LOVE love any input ya'll have for me!! Thanks a bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...