Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Sooo Guess What?!

My macbook is back in the shop....AGAIN!! All those issues I was having with it Sunday night...yeah...that was because it was on the outs. When I came home Monday from work it wouldn't turn on again. So back to Roseville I went on Tuesday to see what the deal is. Apparently they think it's the same issue. This time they put it on their priority list and are going to keep it an extra couple days to make sure it actually works for more than a day. You would think they would have actually taken the time to test it before saying it was ready to go home. Ugh Frustration at its finest! I'm definitely not excited to be without my computer for another 5+ days.


So sorry to say, the posts are gonna be at their minimum again this week. At least I got a Movie Monday in on Monday. And so sorry to all you new followers, I promise to follow you all back as soon as I get my computer back and catch up on everything!


There was one fantastic part about yesterday though....I got my iPhone!! So freakin excited about it!! BUT since my computer isn't working I couldn't completely program my iPhone which means no music, no contacts and no voicemail. Total pain! So I put in my most important contacts and am just dealing with it until I get my (hopefully totally fixed) computer back!


Happy Hump Day! Hope you all have a wonderful rest of your week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...