Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Let's Swap Ads Again in March!

For the month of February we did an Ad Swap and it worked so well that I am going to continue to do so until it doesn't work for us anymore!

Don't know what an Ad Swap is? Basically instead of paying to put your ad on a blog, we would just swap Ads free of charge, so your Ad would go on the side of my blog and mine would go on the side of yours! As a single Mama, it's hard for me to justify paying to promote my blog right now and I find it hard to ask someone else to pay to be on mine. So I mean really, what better way to do it than for free by doing a Swap?






So what do you think?  I've already got a couple of swaps going but would love to do a few more! So if you are interested or have any questions, please shoot me an email at ashleppek@gmail.com and we can figure it all out!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...