Saturday, December 3, 2011

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 42

Did everyone have a great Thanksgiving? We sure did! If you missed out on the photos and what we did, you can check them all out right here. :)


The day after Thanksgiving I came down with yet another cold, only bummer was that this one turned into a sinus infection. :( But it was straight back to work on Monday while trying to battle it out. Roweyn also turned 23 months over the weekend! Can't believe in a month she will be TWO!



Tuesday the 29th was a special day though; I turned 23! Since I was not feeling good at all, we spent the day relaxing and just enjoying the nice weather. And of course giving kisses! If you missed my 23rd birthday post be sure to check it out. The next day Roweyn let me put a pig tail in for a bit and then made it hard to get any photos! hehe


We spent some more time outside in the nice weather playing in the leaves! Then it was off to babysit baby Henry. Roweyn loves helping me watch him. On Dec. 1st we surprised my sister Tayelor with an early Christmas present. Tickets to the Jingle Ball concert to go see a few different bands along with her favorite singer Selena Gomez. We made a sister date out of it and had a great time! Friday it was back to preschool for Roweyn. I am not too sure what she is doing here! haha

Hope it was a good week for everyone! Can you believe it's December now?!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...