Friday, December 23, 2011

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 46

Well this week was definitely calmer than last but not in a good way. Rowe got sick with the stomach flu on Sunday and has had it every other day this week and sadly myself and half my family has come down with it as well. Hoping that we will be better in time for Christmas! I didn't take many photos AT ALL since we haven't been feeling well. Here's the few photos that I did take though.



A late Birthday and early Christmas present to myself!


Roweyn being absolutely darling checking out her piggy tails in the mirror


My favorite snuggles at bed time

Since it's almost Christmas I thought I'd wish you an early Merry Christmas! Hope everyone has a wonderful Holiday with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...