Sunday, December 18, 2011

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 45


This week is full of lots of photos as we did a lot of fun stuff from crafting to snuggles, play date ornament making, a not so fun trip to the Drs and a new kitchen! Take a look!


A test run of our DIY Photo Coasters using Instagram Photos, Homemade Modge Podge and tile coasters. Having a yummy breakfast!



The final result from the test run turned out great! Passed out after going over to her Best Friends for Birthday Dinner and a little party. Where she also got a bit of a boo boo from another toddler there.




Doing major work in order to get all the coasters done so they could be wrapped up and sent! And exhausted after a very fun day of making ornaments with our best friends!


The Ornaments we made pre paint! They turned out great!
Snuggles with my favorite girl!


At the Drs waiting to see what the next step is for her UTI testing and snacking on Apples during the long wait. What isn't shown here is that after this, she had another bladder bag put on so they could test her urine to make sure the UTI was gone. She FREAKED. She must have remembered it from the week before and how much it her hurt to take it off. It sticks like duct tape on her girl bits. It took me 45 mins by myself in my car trying to calm her down enough to get her to pee. It was a very hard Mama moment for me watching her be so upset and there was nothing I could do for her except try to get her to pee so it could be taken off. We ended up being at the Drs. for 2 hours and we were 30mins late to preschool. I wasn't too stoked about our morning and was exhausted after we got home.


On Saturday my Dad and I pulled out Roweyn's play kitchen to put together and hide until Christmas. With 2 people building it, it still took a little over an hour. They say with only one person it could take up to 3 hours to build it and I was definitely not going to do that! It's super cute though and I am SO SO SO excited for Roweyn to see it Christmas morning!



Being the most precious sleeper. And finally starting to feel like herself again when she started doing her usual shenanigans of climbing all over everything.

Looking oh so cute!!
Can you spot Roweyn in bed? It took me a minute!




It was a super fun but very busy week!! I'm hoping for some down time soon in order to get some prep done for Christmas and Roweyn's Birthday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...