Sunday, November 28, 2010

Give Thanks

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had two Thanksgivings, one at our friends house on Thursday and another one at my Mom's Uncles Ranch on Friday. This was Roweyn's First Thanksgiving! It wasn't like our usual Thanksgiving, this year neither of my brothers were here but Kadin hasn't had a Thanksgiving with us for a while. I can't remember the last time I had a Thanksgiving without Trevor though, so I was bummed that Roweyn didn't have her Uncles here to celebrate with.


We usually spend the day in the kitchen cooking, okay well my parents and Trevor do and I help when needed. Ha! I'm not much of a cook, but with direction, I can help out. :) This year we only spent a little bit of time cooking whatever we took over to our friends house, so for me it wasn't that exciting of a day. But since Roweyn won't remember it anyway, I don't really mind.


With how crazy of a year it's been I'm so thankful for my family, for everything they've done for me. They supported me through my pregnancy, got me through school and stateboard and through the first year of Roweyn's life. I couldn't have done it with out their help, it would have been impossible. And for that, I am eternally thankful. I'm thankful for getting through school and stateboard and having a career that I'm always learning from. I'm thankful for my beautiful, amazing baby girl, for everything about her. And for the new friends I've met from becoming a mommy and all the new opportunities I have. 


Here are some photos from the past couple days. :)










No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...