Sunday, November 7, 2010

3 Months and Counting!

Roweyn is already 3 months! It's so hard to believe. Time goes by so fast when you're trying to enjoy every minute of it. Watching Roweyn grow and change every day is such a rewarding feeling. It makes me love being a mom more and more every day!


In the past few weeks she has really started to notice her hands and feet. She plays with her hands and loves to look at them and see what they can do. She sucks on them any chance she can get. She's figuring out that they can hold toys and she can put them in her mouth. She kicks her legs any chance she can get, especially when she is really excited.

She's been talking for awhile now but just in the last few days she has really started talking to me and trying to have a conversation. It's probably one of the cutest things ever. I was able to catch some of it on video. Check it out.

Super cute right? Her newest favorite thing to do is look in the mirror and talk to herself, thinking she's talking to another baby. She goes crazy, kicking and stomping her legs and talking up a storm. I love it! I can't wait to get together with some other babies to see what she does!! Here's another video of her that I took on my computer while she thought she was having a chat with another baby. Enjoy!
After this video was over she kept talking and talking. I just wanted to keep recording her! I can't wait to see what she does next so I can record that too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...