Monday, March 12, 2012

Napa, my First Overnighter without Roweyn Pt. 2

In case you missed Pt. 1 of my Trip to Napa, be sure to check it out here!


Alpha Omega Winery

Our second Winery for our second day was beautiful inside and out! The inside had incredible barn doors, vaulted ceilings and floor to ceiling windows with that photo above as the view. We tasted wines that ranged from $50 to over $100, all were great but of course we didn't buy any.


Haha this photo makes me think Sierra and I are a couple with the way we are sitting.


Sierra and I at one of our Favorites of the trip and the last one...Peju Winery.

This Winery looks like it came straight out of a Fairy Tale. It was such a cute place!

Photo credit: here

The Tower
Isn't it great?


Photo credit: here

The driveway had these crazy trees that looked like giant sticks that curved over their driveway, it was so cool looking!

After our last winery we headed out to find some dinner and then get on the road to head home.

The trip was a blast! I am SO glad I made the decision to go. It was just what I needed, a relaxing girls trip with nothing to worry about. One night away was definitely enough for my first trip though. It was refreshing and so nice to spend time with girls my age, all with similar interests and busy schedules as well, who all wanted to have a relaxing but fun time. I can't wait to go on another trip, not too soon though because I missed my girl lots! I'm thinking maybe in the fall. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...