Sunday, July 29, 2012

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 72

It was just Roweyn and me this week at home so we spent as much time as we could outside 
and going on adventures!


"Mummy come in!"


Sitting pretty on the porch.


Taking photos while on the potty.


Pinterest inspired fishtail braided bun.


Be still my heart!


Happy girl swinging!


Fro yo date with this special girl!


New jeans for this girl!
Sad to see her in 2t already for length
but her waist is so teeny tiny I have to tighten the adjustable
waist all the way tight.


Family walk!


Island life


Roweyn's version of sunglasses on the boat.


Happy 6th birthday to my pup Cyder.
Also?
Me on the wakeboard.
First time in 4 years and I got up on the first try.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...