Monday, July 16, 2012

Absent Minded

I apologize for being so absent on here lately! 
I don't think I've ever slacked quite this much with blogging....
but we've been busy enjoying our Summer as much as possible! 

A few things we've been up to lately:


This Summer has been flying by, I feel like we've hardly done anything but at the same time we've done a good amount. 
I just don't want Summer to end! 
I love this hot weather, spending as much time outside as possible, 
how happy it makes me feel and going on adventures with my girl.

We still have lots of fun stuff to do, so unfortunately this blog will be put at the bottom of our list. 
I'll post when I can and I have lots of catching up to do, so there will be posts dating back to May and it will be slow going but it's better late than never!

Hope you all are enjoying your Summer!

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...