Sunday, July 22, 2012

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 71

Halfway through Summer and we are trying to enjoy every minute of it!
So far so good!


Evening Beach time.


A 5:30pm nap.
This is what happens when someone refuses to nap
the day before while Nana watched her & then refused 
to nap the next day until Mama got home from work.


Playing at a super fun indoor play place
while Mama makes money doing kids hair cuts.


Intentionally ignoring Mama.


Yay my new swim suit is here & it fits!


Taking a nice nap after a super fun day.


Work!
I was told by my Mom that I looked like an Easter Egg.


This Face!!!


Chasing Mama trying to soak me.


Super fun Renaissance Children's Fair.
So many fun kids crafts.
Roweyn loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...