Sunday, July 15, 2012

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 70

We're back from our trip and wow what a week it's been! 
Lots of fun things happened this week.


New mug from Anthropologie I bought while in Orange County.


Stencil for the very special Tattoo I just got!


Almost finished!!


The finished product! 
Not the best photo but I absolutely love it.
It's an owl for Roweyn in case you couldn't tell. :)
She loves it & as soon as she saw it she said "My owl! My owl!"


Splish Splash!
Naked swim time in the pool!


Rowe's new hair.


Sensory play with pom poms.


Boating!
Rowe sure does love being on the boat.


Being Crafty!
Spray painting everything I can find.
It's way too fun!


More Craftiness.
Making a Felt Play Board for Roweyn to play with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...