Saturday, May 5, 2012

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 64




"See Mommy? I cleaned all the yogurt off my hand with my tongue!" "Mommy, da Moooon! Mommy, Mooommmy!"


Salon Receptionist for the day = haircut and straight hair! Roweyn's first time at the library! She loved it! She found that chair and a book & when I asked her to show me the book, she hid it and gave me this face. Silly girl!


Lately, I feel like this girl is changing so much! In a good way of course. I just can't get enough of her! And holy sweetness! I'm head over heels in love with this photo of her, getting ready to leave for Preschool. She looks like a little teenager here and even though she's already growing up too fast, I just can't help but love how she looks.


Riding bikes at Preschool. Home from Preschool and driving Papa's car!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...