Sunday, April 29, 2012

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 63




It's a no pants kind of day while posing in the window. This girl cracks me up! The next day while I went to find pants for her, I came back to find purple marker that apparently wasn't washable, all over her legs. That pic was after I washed her legs off. It lasted a few days!


Roweyn wanted to wear my hat that I was wearing so I gave her one of my others. She wore it the entire time at preschool. Everyone thought it was so cute and I must admit she does look pretty flippin darling!


Snackin on a sprinkled donut while we were having our garage sale. And sporting a vest we found in our boxes of clothes we were selling. Why do kids look so cute in vests even when the actual vest isn't that cute? I'm just not a big fan of characters on clothing. But she likes it so it's hers!


1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...