Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving!

Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy Thanksgiving! We are out of town visiting all our family for the holiday which I don't think we have done in about 6 years, so it was much needed! I'm excited for Roweyn to be able to experience our giant family during the holiday and really hope she has fun! I'm so thankful to have such a big, loving family and even though we're in the same state, about 6 hours away, we don't get to see them hardly enough, so I'm very thankful for the times we do get together!


Last year we went over to our family friends house and had a wonderful time there. Here we are before heading over.




Love this photo of her just cracking up!


I hope you all are able to enjoy this time with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...