Friday, April 8, 2011

Movin' on Out...

So this weekend I'm finally thinking is going to be it....What's it you might say? Well it would be, moving Roweyn into her own room! Yeah I can't believe it either! I have been thinking about moving her for a while now but haven't been able to for a few different reasons, but we finally have the chance to this weekend.


My reasoning for why I think it's time...


She is almost 15.5 months old.


We have been sharing a room now, technically for 2 years, if you count the time I was pregnant with her. ;)


I think part of the reason she wakes up at night is because she hears me either breathing or making some sort of noise.


It's going to be interesting because she is still waking up at night to nurse, so I am a little unsure how that will go, but who knows, maybe she won't since she will be in a different room.


If it doesn't work out, I can always move her back into my room, but I think it is worth a try for a couple weeks to see how it goes.


This is a huge step for us and I'm really hoping it will be a step in the right direction. And I would love any advice or suggestions you may have for going about with this. 








P.S. We are almost to 100 followers! I am thinking there might be a Giveaway if you can help me make it there, or beyond! Thanks so much for getting us here!

2 comments:

  1. You will be much happier and sleep much better once she is in her own room. The first few nights are hard - or at least they were for us. But the longer you wait to do it the harder it will be. Check out the book "Solving Your Child's Sleep Problems" - it gives great advice on getting your child into their own bed in their own room. It does go by the cry it out method but that is the only thing that worked for us. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A new follower from Sunday blog hop. See you in my page.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...