Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy 15 Months Roweyn!

Dear Roweyn,

You're actually going to be 16 Months tomorrow but you have kept me so busy that I haven't gotten a chance to write this! I will try to think back a month ago, but time has just been flying by and you have been growing and changing so much it's hard to keep up!

Every day you are doing something different, always surprising me with something new! You are talking all the time, adding new words to your vocabulary every day.

You were having a rough time with sleeping, changing your routine almost nightly and making Mommy very tired. You wouldn't let me put you down after you fell asleep and you kept waking up so a few times you cried for short periods of time before finally falling asleep.

You are at such a fun age right now, I am loving every minute of it. You keep me busy all day long, whether it be me chasing you around the house, feeding you, cleaning up after you or playing with you, there's never a dull moment!

Everything is exciting and new to you and it's so fun to watch your reactions!

You are such a good little girl and I thank God every day for bringing you into my life. I love you so much and can't wait to see what you'll do next!

Here are my favorite photos of you from 14mo -15mo.















I love you with all my heart.

Love,
Your Mama
Forever&Always

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie! my son is 18 months so they are very close in age

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...