Saturday, March 5, 2011

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk.4

So I missed last weeks post for this because the week before ended up being in the middle of last week...does that make sense? ha So for this week, I'm just going to combine the two of them, which I think is going to be harder than I thought it would be...


Last week:


Roweyn had her first dentist appointment on Thursday! It was only like a 5 minute appointment. All they did was look at all her teeth and that was it! She did so good! And all the girls that worked there had to come in and see her! They were so excited a baby was there. ha


Friday it snowed at our house, which is very rare. It will snow up in town which is about 15 mins away from us, but it came all the way down, so we went in our backyard and played in the very little amount of snow we got! Here are a few photos! Finally photos for my posts!

My dad built that play house for me when I was around 9 years old.
After me, my now 10 yr old sister played in it.
After her, our niece now 6 played in it.
And now Roweyn gets to play in it!

That is a man made lake behind us and is big enough that it never freezes



Roweyn turned 14 months on Sunday! I can't believe it!! I will have a post up for her 14 month letter as soon as I can!

This week:

One of Roweyn's new things is opening her mouth and showing us whats inside. If we ask to see her teeth, she opens up. You can't really see them though because she forms a big circle with her lips and blocks all her teeth. It's so cute though! She did it for the dentist last Thursday. And Thursday at breakfast, I asked her if she was all done eating and she opened her mouth to show me there was no more food.

Thursday morning I was getting Roweyn dressed and I said, "Look how cute you are!" and she said "how cute"! It was darling and she said it so well!

I signed her up for preschool for the fall on Thursday too. She is going to do a toddler and parent class one day a week at this darling preschool called Tall Pines Nursery School. My sister went there when she was younger and I helped out on occasion and always thought it was great. It's a coop school, so the parents are very involved and help out in the classroom as well as events and other things that go on, which I think is great!

Last night when I got home from work I really noticed how independent she is getting already. From wanting to put things away on her own, to trying to clip her pacifier clip on her shirt, to attempting to drink out of regular cups, and trying to dress and undress herself, even washing herself in the shower. My little girl is growing up before my eyes, its crazy and so bittersweet.

Every day she does something new, I can't wait to see what happens next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...