I was pretty excited to have her try it out, but was bummed when I opened it up and saw that it was a 0-3month size. I gave it to her anyways to see what she would do with it. She loved it! She chewed on it like a teether and tried to suck on it but it was a little too small for her already small mouth. So I decided to email Hevea to see if there was any way I could get a bigger pacifier for Roweyn to try out. I was emailed back the next day and to my excitment I was told "Yes"! So about a week later I got another package from Hevea. This time it had a 3 months and up Crown Round Pacifier in it.
I was a little unsure of how Roweyn would like it since she is used to more of the Orthodontic shaped pacifiers but she loved this one too! I'm so glad I was able to get one that's her size! Everyone noticed her new pacifier and commented on how cute it is. Someone even mentioned how nice it will be when she's crawling since there is no hard plastic that can get under her knees when dangling from her pacifier clip.
Alright so lets talk a little bit about what Hevea's pacifiers are made out of.
The Hevea pacifier is made of 100% pure natural rubber from the rubber tree Hevea brasiliensis. It is:
- 100% natural rubber latex
- Hygienic one piece design – no joints, cracks or edges. (Which means no soapy water gets stuck in the pacifiers after washing it! Always a problem I had with other pacifiers!)
- Soft material and ergonomic shape – soft and gentle against baby’s face
- Doesn’t leave marks, prevents vacuum around the mouth (None of that red circle mark or rash around the mouth!)
- Sustainably produced
- Recycled and biodegradable packaging materials
- No PVC, no BPA, no phthalates, no artificial colors (Yay!)
It comes in a stylish brown and orange wrapping for the 0-3 Month, and brown/yellow wrapping for the 3+ Month. And they are priced at $9.95. Which is a little more than what I would normally pay for a pacifier, but when you see all the great things about it and how much your baby loves it , you will be stoked for the price you paid!
I was sent these pacifiers for free from Hevea in exchange for doing a review. In no way did this influence my opinion on the pacifiers! All of the great thoughts are my own!