Monday, December 27, 2010

Happy First Birthday Roweyn!

Roweyn,


I can't believe this day has finally come! Today my darling girl, you turn One! One! I'm still trying to process this!



I have watched you grow from a teeny tiny, itsy bitsy baby into a little toddler. Turbo crawling everywhere and taking steps every time I turn around. Climbing up stairs and even dancing! With four teeth, two molars and two more on their way! You grab a pen you already know to put it to paper and draw! You are talking so well already, repeating words and sentences I didn't imagine you saying for quite a while. Growing bigger and bigger every single day! Amazing me every time you do something new!


Not only have you grown, I have also grown. Becoming a Mom I have only envisioned until this past year. Every day you teach me something new, and even when I think I can't love you anymore than I already do, every day my love for you grows stronger. You are my life, and I can't imagine anything differently. I don't want  to imagine anything differently. I'm so incredibly lucky to have you as my daughter and so proud to be your Mama! I can't go anywhere without being stopped by someone who wants to tell me how darling you are. And I can't help but smile and say "She sure is"!



Every night I treasure the time we sit and rock together till you fall asleep. Watching your eyes slowly close while you wrap your hand around my finger. I sit back and think about how small you used to be in my arms, how big you've gotten and how someday you'll no longer fit here.


It has been a year like no other but I wouldn't trade any of it for the world! I'm so excited for our next year together! Watching you grow as a toddler, walking and talking, and seeing your personality shine even brighter than it already does! You are an amazing little girl!


I love you so much!


Love,
Your Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...