Thursday, March 25, 2010

Fuzzibunz!

So after we got back from our trip to Eureka we had a pretty busy week. Monday we had some visitors which actually went very well by the way. Tuesday we got to rest, Wednesday we had an appt at WIC where Roweyn got weighed. She now weighs 10lbs 9oz and is 22 1/4 in. long!! So she has officially doubled her birth weight by 2.5 months! On Thursday I got a pedicure at Bonbon Salon. They have the coolest chairs you sit in. After your feet are done soaking and being scrubbed, she pushes a button on the chair and it reclines down so you're laying on your back with your legs up and bent. It is the most relaxing and comfortable pedicure I have ever had! It was hard not to fall asleep. haha Friday my mom, sister, Roweyn and I drove up to Reno and spent the weekend there. We haven't gone up there since October, so I was pretty excited. We stayed at my brother Kadin's house and we had a bbq that night with some friends. Saturday we hung out most of the day and then I got to go to the salon and get a much needed haircut and some new highlights! Afterwards we saw Trev's new house he's living in and then went and saw our friend Jamie and her son Rowan which is Roweyn's future boyfriend. hehe We drove back home Sunday afternoon, but I definitely wish we could have stayed longer! I miss Reno, surprisingly. ha!


On Friday I ordered Roweyn's new cloth diapers! They're called Fuzzi Bunz and are really cool! I got them in the mail today and I can't wait to start using them! They will save you around $2,000 when you switch to them from disposables! They also help potty train faster! I really hope they work well! I read a lot of reviews and everyone seems to love them, so I'm hoping for the best!



This week has been a pretty calm week. I took Roweyn to go see my best friend (her "Uncle") and a couple of close friends (her "Uncle and Auntie") on Monday. We hadn't seen each other since Roweyn was born or right before she was, so it was nice being able to visit and for them to see how much Roweyn has grown!


Yesterday while we were home I was lifting Roweyn up into the air and she was laughing! I started to laugh and she thought that was funny and started to laugh even more. This was the first time she really started laughing. It's adorable! I think she was a little confused by what she's doing though cause while she was laughing she wasn't sure if she was actually supposed to be laughing or crying, which made me laugh even more. I can't wait to hear her laugh again!


Today while we were doing tummy time she was really trying to make herself scoot! And she did a couple times. She's getting really strong, she holds her head up really well, she loves to stand up all the time, and she really wants to sit up. Every time we lay her down, she lifts her head off the ground wanting to sit up, and when we hold her she does not like to lay down, she either has to be sitting up or standing.


Roweyn is going to be 3 months on Saturday! I really can't believe it has already been 3 months since she was born! I can't picture life any differently though. She is such a blessing and I absolutely love being a mom! Even though I am a single mom, I really can't imagine it being any other way. She has made me grow up so much already and I really can't wait for what the future holds for us.


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...