Thursday, April 1, 2010

Play Groups!

Roweyn and I got to go to our first play groups this week! Well one was more of a moms group but she still got to look around and play on the floor with all of the babies. The other one though was all about the babies. They all got to play on the floor with each other and have a good time. Roweyn is fascinated with other babies. It's so cute to just watch her look and talk to all of them. I love it. 


Next week the moms group is canceled due to spring break but I'm definitely looking forward to the one on thursday. They're having a speaker there to talk about signing with babies. I'm really excited cause I think teaching babies how to sign before they can speak can really help you understand them and can really help them communicate with you.


Roweyn is worn out from going today! We got home at 2:30 and she has been sleeping pretty much since then!! I'm so jealous!! I've been cleaning, getting ready for company coming over this weekend for Easter. I definitely wish I could be napping right now! In fact, I think I'm going to go rest before she wakes up, which could be any minute!


Hope everyone has a great Easter! And please, try to remember what Easter is really about!

2 comments:

  1. Seeing babies interact is so interesting! And adorable. Hope you got some rest, Easter weekend can be a busy one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh i never know when i have comments on here! so sorry its taken me so long again to get back to you! Easter weekend was pretty mellow but lots of fun! once i get my new post up which should hopefully be by the end of this week you'll hear all about whats been happening since then!
    but yes babies are sooo cute together!! and thank you! i hope you had a nice Easter as well!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...