Sunday, January 15, 2012

Shop Roweyn's Closet!

Hello everyone! Hope you are enjoying your month of January! I'm sorry I haven't been posting much. I've been updating old posts from Oct - Dec. and am still working on them and will be posting a list of everything that has been updated because they all have never before seen photos! 

But anyways the reason why I'm here today is... I put up a "Shop Roweyn's Closet" Page on here, hoping to sell some of Roweyn's super cute clothes. Below is a Sneak Peek of it but if you would like to take a look of all I have to offer at this time, at the top of this page below the header and all the way to the right you will see a "Shop Roweyn's Closet" button, just click on that and it will take you right to it! You'll find all the information you need right there! Thanks so much!!



1 comment:

  1. oh man! if only that stuff was 2x bigger i would buy it all! love your little people taste!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...