Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy 6 Months Rowe!

Today is your Half Birthday Roweyn! 


I can't believe that it has already been 6 months since you came into this world and changed my life for the better.


You are such an amazing girl, constantly teaching me new things, how to be a better Mama and a better person. You never cease to amaze me.


You are talking away, practically sitting up on your own and putting everything you can grab into your mouth, not to mention you are starting to eat solids too!




I am so excited to see what life brings us and for the adventures we will take together.


I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!


Love forever,
      Your Mamas


P.S. Don't forget, its been you and me from the start and no matter what life brings us, I will always there for you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...