Monday, May 10, 2010

My Very 1st Mother's Day!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day! I know I did!


Had breakfast in bed with my Mom and Roweyn, that my Dad and little sister Tayelor made. It was great! Banana pancakes, bacon, fruit salad, and chocolate covered strawberries that they made!




After we were done Cyder licked all of our plates on the bed. My Mom opened all of our cards and presents we got her. I opened up my card and I'm going to get a necklace I found on Etsy with Roweyn's name on it.


We met my brothers Kadin and Trevor at The 5 Mile House Restaurant for lunch and had a wonderful time! I had a bloody mary that I had been craving pretty much since I got pregnant! haha And it was just as good as I hoped it would be. Then we all went back to our house, after Kadin and Trevor picked up my niece Devyn, and had a very relaxing afternoon.




I think one of the best parts of the day was when Roweyn decided to roll over for the very first time! She rolled from her back to her stomach, but had a little trouble with her arm, then later she rolled from her stomach to her back! We were all super excited about it! And that was definitely the best Mother's Day present I could ask for!


We have a bunch of photos from the whole weekend and I will hopefully get them  posted on Facebook soon and maybe put a few on here as well!


Hope everyone has a wonderful week!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...