Monday, February 22, 2010

Busy Baby!

What a busy week it has been!! Last monday we took our first big outing to Roseville since Roweyn was born. We went with my mom and sister and it was such a good day! Roweyn did so well, I was so proud of her! I was worried that it would be hard to take her but it wasn't nearly as bad as I thought. I went off on my own with just Roweyn for awhile in the mall and it was definitely a new experience but it went really well.


We were able to go on a couple walks during the week too cause the weather was so beautiful! On Friday I got a facial, my parents bought me a couple gift certificates to use after I had Roweyn and it was amazing! I went to bon bon salon and spa in gv and had it done by Leilani, she does all of this massaging besides the facial and its so relaxing!! My mom walked around downtown gv with Roweyn and even though she was in the same area as me it was hard to leave her, but I know I have nothing to worry about when she's with my mom. It's going to be so hard to leave her when I go back to work! I really want to start working but I really don't want to leave Roweyn. I don't know how moms do it after just 6 weeks, I am still so exhausted and Roweyn is going to be 2 months on Saturday! Time flys! I can't believe it's already been that long. We wait 9 months for her to come and it feels like forever and then she comes and it goes by so fast! Roweyn also got weighed on friday, she's now 9lbs 10oz!! I was just reading that most babies double their weight by 4 months. Roweyn is going to double her weight by 2.5 months! haha Can't wait to see what the doctor has to say at her 2 month check up next week! Saturday we went to Roseville again to go shopping for a crib. We ended up getting an amazing deal on a really nice crib and dresser!! We get it this weekend and I can't wait to set it up! Roweyn still has a few months before she'll be sleeping in it but its so nice to not have to worry about it anymore.


It's so fun to watch Roweyn's personality blossom. She's such a happy baby and loves to make faces, smile and talk to us. She's starting to become more interested in toys, she's not too sure about them yet but when she lays on her play mat she swings her arms at her toys and sometimes she's able to grab them. She loves to smile and talk to the octopus that hangs on it, its so cute!


Yesterday was kind of a hard day for us. Roweyn did not feel good, she had a tummyache and was fussy for most of the day. She had two short naps in the morning but then was awake the rest of the day till around 12:30 this morning with maybe a couple 15 min naps throughout the day. She didn't want to be put down at all and was having a hard time burping and would end up spitting up instead. She was super fussy and crying on and off from 7 to 12:30 last night. Yesterday was really our first day with her being so fussy but I know theres more to come. Today she seems to be doing better, hoping we'll both be able to get some rest! She's sleeping right now which is my cue to go lay down and try to sleep too!


Hope everyone has a great week! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...