Monday, September 27, 2010

Three Quarters of a Year Old!

Today Roweyn is 9 months old!! 3/4 of a year! It's insane, I can't believe how fast it has gone. 




She now weighs 14lbs 1oz. Huge I know! Haha She's about 5lbs smaller than all the babies her age, and a couple pounds smaller than most the babies younger than her. She is 26.5 in long. Everyone keeps telling me she looks long but I think its because she's so slender.


She is half army crawling half regular crawling all over the place, pulling herself up on anything that she can, trying to let go and stand by herself. She waves for hi and bye. She can do the sign for All Done. She loves to get into everything and is constantly going after all of Cyder's toys to put in her mouth. She got both her front bottom teeth in at 5.5 and 6 months and she just got both her front top teeth in the past 2 weeks.




She says Mama and Mum, Papa for Grandpa, Num for Yum, Ba for Ball and a ton of babbling. She also tries to mimic a lot of the words I say, she gets the sound, she just can't say the words.


She loves her family and reaches out to whoever she wants to hold her.


She goes in spurts with her eating solids, the past couple days she has been eating a ton. So I'm thinking she might be going through a growth spurt! Yay!




She has gotten better with going to bed earlier, on most nights. She usually will fall asleep anywhere between 7 and 9 depending on our day, then wake up one or two times before she settles in for the night. Then she is usually up lately at least 3 times or more in the early morning. For a week she was waking up constantly, I think because of her teeth though, so I'm hoping things will get better again soon. Her naps consist of two or three 20 minute naps, so not much mommy time for me or a break when my mom is watching her.


She is growing up right before my eyes! It's hard to believe that she is only 3 months away from turning 1! I don't even want to think about it! ha!


Happy 9 Months to my baby girl Roweyn! I have loved every minute of our 9 months together!




P.S. One year ago today I was having my baby shower at my house, getting so excited for the arrival of my baby girl.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...