Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Thankful On A Tuesday

It's hard for me to believe that Roweyn is already 8.5 months old. Where has the time gone? What have we been doing all this time? I guess the saying, "Time flies when you're having fun!" really applies here. Because really, these past 8.5 months have been all about fun! Of course there has been a lot of ups and downs, but we've gotten through all of them. Times when I felt like, "How the hell did that happen? and What the heck am I supposed to do to get through this?" I thought it would be really difficult to get through some situations and yet here we are 8.5 months later and going strong.


Roweyn has made me so strong. Knowing that I have her shows me that I can do anything. I've gotten through 13 months of cosmetology school without any breaks, while also being pregnant 8 months out of that 13 months. I graduated at 8 months pregnant and got my license at 9 months pregnant. While also being gone 11 hours a day, 4 days a week, driving 3 hours a day. The past 3.5 months I have been working part time and taking classes to really get my career going. Spending money I barely have to take these classes, but knowing in the long run this is what will really make my career and hopefully make me stand out more and get me to the goals I hope to make someday.


Having my family's support and Roweyn has made me more determined than I could have ever been. And I just want to say "Thank you" to my Parents, who have helped me in more ways than I could have imagined, to my Brothers for always being there, and to my younger Sister, who has gone from being the baby of the family to the very helpful Auntie. Without you guys, I'm not sure I could have done it.


Also Thank you to all of my friends who have been so supportive from the beginning and are still supporting me. 


I Love You All.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...