Sunday, September 2, 2012

Roweyn's Ramblings Wk. 77

August is coming to an end which means Summer will be over shortly. :(
The only thing I'm excited about is the fact that Roweyn is starting 2 day a week Preschool next week!


Her face is just too good.
And we are obsessed with this owl sweatshirt!


Oh just your typical Nutella Stache


Boating!


Oh I just love her!


Prepping for first day of school pictures!


Oh hey guys!


Boat watch dogs.
These two just crack me up!


Right in the middle of stomping her foot at me.
She was upset that her play plate of food fell off my lap.


Driving her dump truck to get some gas.


Her favorite new way to swing.


Playing in her "castle"


Because Mommy is hilarious.
Also? We laugh exactly the same!


Such a fun day leads to a nice nap with this sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...