Monday, June 13, 2011

Movie Monday: Week Twenty Eight

Oh it's Monday yet again! I didn't work today and yet I have found myself so busy that I am unable to post this until after 11. Roweyn and I got to see one of my best friends tonight that we haven't seen for months and won't see again for another few months, so this being posted late is definitely worth it!


These videos of Rowe are when she is 14 months. She really started to get into helping at this age. It was really cute. I always say "I hope she's this helpful when she's older!". haha She wanted to help sweep and vacuum, so we let her!










P.S. Roweyn is 17.5 months old today! I can't believe she will be a year and a half in half a month! This is nuts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...